Pegasus began maintenance operations in August of 2000 with its initial application and acceptance in 2004 from the FAA to operate as a certified repair station under FAR Part 145 and EASA. Our initial base of operations is in Ted Steven’s International Airport in Anchorage Alaska. We are now the largest commercial line maintenance provider in the Anchorage area, handling over 40 Domestic and International Airlines. In 2006 Pegasus added Ground Handling and De-Icing services at Anchorage to give our customers the benefit of a single point vendor for all of their operational needs. Last year we were responsible for over 10,000 commercial flights, and that number continues to grow.
We are an FAA and EASA certified part 145 repair station and hold several government approvals including MOLIT (Korea), CAAC (P.R. China), CAA (Taiwan), TCCA (Canada) and GCAA (UAE).
We employ ATA 104 Level III trained Aircraft Engineers and provide certified AWR (Air Worthiness Release) to service many of our customers.
- On-call maintenance through B checks
- Fully staffed 24/7/365 with full-time technicians
- Technicians level III trained and release certified on airframes listed
- Aircraft de-icing performed by technicians
- Fully mobile for AOG and diversion recovery
- Agreements in place with major airlines for hangar access, specialty tooling and manpower support